Mentored by the best
Our programmes in the UK have a long-established and successful track record. You will have the advantage of being mentored by managers who have a wealth of experience in working with Placement Students and Apprentices.
Our Placement Programme
All placements start each summer in July and run through to July the following year. The majority of our placements are based in central London either at our WarnerMedia offices at Old Street or Warner House in Holborn – we also have 1 role based in our office in Dublin, Ireland.
To apply, you must be a university student in your 2nd year of an undergraduate course, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement as part of a sandwich course.
- All Placements pay an annual salary of £22,000.
- Apply from late October to early January.
- Our placements cover a diverse range of areas across our business.
Our Apprenticeship Programme
If you’re looking for an alternative to University, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Simply put, you’ll work for us full time earning a competitive salary, and in turn we will pay for you to gain a professional qualification, giving you time off to attend college/training with your peers.
Individuals educated to A Level standard or equivalent and not in full-time education can apply for an apprenticeship.
- All Apprenticeships start on a salary of £18,000 and increase annually
- We will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge required for future employment.
- We usually have 2 cohorts per year, one starting in January, and another starting in July.
Our Legal Graduate Programme
WarnerMedia offer 12-month Internship opportunities for university graduates who are looking to gain a year’s work experience in a Legal environment following completion of their degree.
To apply, you must be a graduate and have completed your LPC or BPTC by the start of your internship.
- All Legal Graduate Interns are paid an annual salary of £28,000.
- Applications open in January, and successful applicants begin their role in the summer of that year.
- There are different roles depending on the area of law you’re interested in.
We have programmes in many areas throughout the business including Marketing, Publicity, HR, Legal, Finance and More!
Some advantages of starting your career with us
A Placement or Apprenticeship at WarnerMedia will offer you the opportunity to gain direct experience within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As well as being a valuable member of the team, you will be enrolled onto our in-house training programme, which provides essential skills and knowledge to help you achieve success in your role and onwards in your career.
- Be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- Get a broad overview into how a large commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding into the workings of the department.
- Be enrolled onto our structured in-house training programme which offers a number of classroom-based sessions.
- Develop skills to help you complete your studies, either through your Apprenticeship or when you return to University.
- Improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate or complete your apprenticeship.
- Make new friends – you will be a part of our Intern & Apprentice community from across the business providing you with an important support network while you’re working for WarnerMedia – and later in life!
- Get to work on and enjoy all of our amazing content across Film, TV, Games, News & Sport.
- Join in with charitable events organised by the company such as volunteer days and fund raisers.
Working with WarnerMedia will give you the foundation you need for a successful career in the media industry. But don’t just take our word for it – read the success stories from some of our current and previous placement students.
Apply for a Job
Which department is right for you? Find out if we have a role that fits your area of interest.
Find out who we are, what we do and where our early careers programmes fit in.
The Application Process
Now for the most important part: completing your application. Learn more about each stage in our application process here.